Sunday, October 29, 2017

Halloween fun

 Of course we had to get some art in during the buildup to Halloween.

I love these little houses and the kids had so much fun making them.
I'm upset at myself because I didn't get a pic of Leo's, which was by far the coolest. It had lights and him and I worked so hard on it. His house had a Dias de los Muertes theme and he took it to school for his big party.



As I told you, we didn't carve pumpkins this year because I just couldn't face off with four kids yielding knives.... next year when you're here we'll go big!


There were some moans and groans, but they really did have fun painting.


Am I biased or is this boy beautiful??


And sweet... oh ya, there are their finished pumpkins, lol...


Decorating cookies!


Hilary was so fun to bring a costume and it was so funny when I pulled out Ivy's matcher :)


Bring on the holiday, we're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment