Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Regular old Tuesday

 Today was a pretty normal day around here, but you said you like seeing the kids even if we're not doing anything extraordinary so I took some pictures for you.

The littles had fun in the tub this morning. These two look so alike - especially in their birthday suits with their hair slicked back!


Ivy's changing table is weirdly Auggie's favorite place to nap during the day. After bath, Ivy got some snuggles in. Auggie purred!


It was another beautiful day here so we walked down to the bus stop in the afternoon to get the big guys. Archie was so cute and gave his seat up to the seahorse.  Can you see Ivy's pigtails? I think it's her new look since her hairs getting pretty long and a little crazy.


This is a Japanese maple right by the park. It is such a beautiful fall color right now so I made Archie pose under it. 


The bigs had piano tonight and it was my first time in the room. Dr. Bowling said I need to work with the boys learning their notes on their left hand in C position now. Then she asked if I could read music... 



We spray painted Wilson's gun today since we need to be ready to dress up the next four nights in a row! He is thrilled with it.


Here is Cy's baby announcement. I've had it a week or so, but ran across it while cleaning and thought you'd like to see it. It's on our fridge now. We got him those fox jammies :)


Wilson's school picture came today. I ordered the cd, so it came with all the backgrounds to choose. Most of them are the weird splotchy colors that they've had since our youth. I thought this one was funny. He looks pretty cute except for whatever is happening with that bottom lip. I'm 90% happy with it. We also got his class picture and he is seated front row with a hole in his jeans. I thought if I had the waist up looking good I was alright...


Love you, babe. Tomorrow is the haunted hay ride and they kids' first dress up. They are super excited as you can imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment