Friday, October 21, 2016

Voted!

It felt great to vote today. Thanks for the shirt so I could remember who to pick :) I wish the picture was better, but I felt a bit weird doing selfies with people coming in and out...


We spent a few hours at the Y this morning. Archie is still loving his preschool class. Here is a picture of Ivy in her music class. Today, she spent the first 20 minutes just watching everyone but had some fun at the end of class when they broke out the parachute and scarves. 


After school the boys started work on their haunted houses. They spent a couple hours working on them and had a lot of fun.


I got a few costumes to choose from, so I tried them on for the kids today. 
Here is the second place finisher. 


The kids all got cards from your parents in the mail today. They thought the cards were pretty funny.



After dinner, we went on a walk to see some decorations. Only three houses decorated for Halloween in our neighborhood this year! One of them was kinda cutesy, old lady scarecrows that the boys weren't too impressed with. Here are the boys trampling Camden's yard to check out their decorations. Wish we had more to check out! I want to take them to the haunted fairgrounds, but I think it might be too scary for the littles.


Once I got the kids down, I watched a PBS special called Hamilton's America. It was all about the musical so I was nerding out a bit. It was really good.

Nice talking with you today...love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment