Friday, July 21, 2017

Bubble Run

Wilson, Leo and I hit the fair grounds in Puyallup for a 5K Bubble Run. I signed up for it a few months ago with a groupon and thought it sounded like fun. The boys and I loved it!

Here is a pre-bubble shot. We all got cool shirts and head bands.


The bubble machines were pretty cool. I don't know why, but I kind of expected a few bubble blowers like we have in our backyard so we were surprised to see these.


We literally couldn't see our way out of the bubbles once we started walking in them. I lost Leo once, but we all eventually made it out alive :)


At the end of the run, there were some snacks and drinks and a dance party. They also had a bubble cannon for those runners who didn't get enough bubble action during the race. Here is Wilson standing in the line of fire at the dance party.


Can you tell who loved the bubbles the most? Wilson is so excited to bring you back to the run next year... and actually run!


No comments:

Post a Comment